March 24, 2014

Weekend Antics

So this weekend was pretty eventful. I spent most of Saturday at a review session for my Lit class which was just a blast, (once again this is a time where I wish sarcasm transferred well over the internet) and then spent the afternoon at the gym. And after that glorious day, I jumped into the car to meet up with a friend in regards to a very exciting project that I'm taking part in! I am now the new editor for ambercool.com. I am thrilled to be able to be a part of this site because the vision surrounding it is absolutely amazing. 

Ambercool was founded in 2008 by Viet, an amazing photographer, and someone that I've known since I was in diapers. Very recently he has decided to revamp his website and I couldn't be more excited to be involved. His pictures are gorgeous and you would be crazy not to go click on the link up above to check them out. I'm going to be working with him a lot on upcoming posts, events, and other various things so keep an eye out for his photos in the upcoming days. We took a few shots the other night and they will be up on the blog very soon and I can't wait for you to get a small taste of his unbelievable talent. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and I'm so excited for you all to see just how amazing this new venture is! But rest assured, just because I am now part of Ambercool doesn't mean Walk A Mile In My Style will be cast aside in anyway. This blog is my baby, and there won't be anything changing in regards to that. If anything we're only going to grow and become even better.



-xxx Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment