1. The first thing needed is food. Whether it's chocolate, fruit, chips, whatever, I can promise you you won't get through this week without it.
2. Music. If you're like me, dead silence only distracts, so a killer playlist is definitely a must. I've been listening to Iggy Azalea's new album non-stop as well as a bit of 5SOS
3. Friends. It's always nice to jump into a small study group. Just make sure it's with people who won't distract you.
4. Tea/coffee/any sort of caffeine. You're going to be cramming. It's always a given with these sort of tests no matter how early you say you'll start looking over the material. Any sort of caffeine becomes your savior.
5. Sleep. You need rest. You'll end up zoning out during the test, and if your like me, even falling asleep on your booklets.
Best of luck this week! Try not to let the stress get to your pretty little heads. The most important thing to remember is to keep your sanity, and not to sacrifice your health or well being for that one good grade!