March 17, 2014

A Little Intro

Hello lovelies, 

          So I've come to realize that although I've done quite a few posts on outfits, food, and my life, I haven't actually introduced you to who I am and what this blog is all about. For starters, having a fashion blog has always been a dream of mine. But to take a step further I decided to make this not only a fashion blog but also a travel blog, a food blog, and just a lifestyle in general blog. Because hey, maybe someone will be interested in the small mundane details of my life. I always have little ideas wrapped in my head, whether they are far fetched or attainable, the wheels are always turning. And I guess for a while this blog, or the idea of it, seemed to be one of the far fetched ones. Personally I enjoy reading the blogs of girls who just seem normal. They wear clothes that I can afford, and seem real, they don't have professional photographers taking their pictures or any of those fancy things. And I feel like I can bring that aspect to my blog as well. I'm not a millionaire, I can't drop thousands of dollars on a bag, or coat, but I can provide cute and affordable options. So I guess that's where my blog differs. I wanted something that girls like me can sit in their rooms and read and go, "Yeah, I can run to the mall and get that." Don't get me wrong. I'm just as obsessed with Danielle Bernstein of weWOREWHAT as the next girl, and dream of being able to live a life like hers but the reality is I'm just a 17 year old high school senior trying to get into college and figure out what she wants to do with her life. So yeah I may not know where I'm going to be this time next year but I'm excited to take the journey. To have one of the best summer's of my life. And just to enjoy each and everyday that comes. The good, the bad, the tears, the smiles, everything. Because I've realized life is short, and in the words of Mr. Jack Dawson, I don't intend on wasting it. So even if no one ends up reading a single thing I write, I know that I'm enjoying every step of this journey. And I plan on taking you all on this trip with me. Through the clothes, food, routines, my writing, and the vlogs, allowing all of you to walk a mile in my style. 


- xx Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment