March 18, 2014

Little Blue Riding Hood?



Wearing: Asos Dungarees | Zara Top | American Eagle Cape 

I've come to the conclusion that I look incredibly angry in every single outfit picture. Angry or confused, maybe a mixture of both. Which is strange because I'm a happy person. And I'm even happier when I'm wearing dungarees. But now I'm rambling. For some reason we are stuck in a never ending winter. Elsa needs to tone it down a bit (brownie points for the Frozen reference?) Just the other day it was a warm seventy degrees and now there is snow covering the ground. There comes a point in time when you just can't take the cold anymore. I'm lusting over high waisted shorts, crop tops, short dungarees, and lightweight playsuits. Summer honestly can't come any faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment