March 22, 2014

"K"









This sweater is definitely one of my favorites. It is big and comfy and perfect for a day of sitting behind desks. The bright red is a huge contrast against the black in the rest of the outfit which is what I was going for. I wanted the sweater to be the main focus, and by pairing bright colors with dark neutrals you can do just that. I love having a certain amount of simplicity in my outfits, I'm not one for bold pinks and vibrant aquamarines usually. I would much rather opt for a classic black dress with pumps than a yellow one with wedges. I'm very much into simplicity lately and if I do have a statement piece I make sure it does just that. The one item of clothing makes the statement and the rest of the outfit supports it in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment