March 21, 2014

Leopard Lovin'





Wearing: Thrifted Blouse | Pacsun Jeans | Men's Golfing sweater | Pacsun Booties 
(I couldn't find links anywhere online so I'm sorry guys)


Well would you look at that, another pair of jeans. But I don't really count these as jeans if that makes any sense. If you couldn't tell already I'm obsessed with all things high waisted. I think they are just extremely flattering especially if you're like me and have a lovely set of hips (if only sarcasm transferred well over the internet). But the main part of this outfit, the leopard shirt. Now for a long time animal print was tainted for me. Thanks to Snooki's pairing of zebra and cheetah all in one outfit. But lately leopard print has been growing on me. I think it's important to realize that the clothing with the print is your statement piece. You don't need to draw anymore attention by having it in a bold color or wearing a bright color beside it. Which is why I neutralized the top with a much too large grey sweater and black jeans. And of course my little cut out booties. I am absolutely obsessed with these shoes. I coveted over them for ages, but never wanting to pay $75 dollars for them. I am much the bargain shopper, so when they finally went on sale I snatched them up and was pleasantly surprised to find that they were another fifty percent off the mark down bringing them to the grand total of...... drum roll please.....$9! And I've been happy ever since. 

No comments:

Post a Comment