March 20, 2014

Snowy Days in March



Wearing: H&M Button up Shirt | Hollister Jeggings | Hunter Rain Boots

This is the first post that I'm wearing jeans, let's all just take a moment..... because something like that rarely ever happens. I've said it before and I will say it time and time again, I dress not only in what I think is cute, but also comfortable. And for me, I would much rather be wearing a pair of leggings or yoga pants. But every now and then I'll whip out a pair of jeans and shock everyone. I know everyone says white is a no go, but a good white button up top is definitely a staple item to have in your closet. You can dress it up or dress it down, the possibilities are endless. And it is so important to have pieces like that in your wardrobe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment