March 27, 2014

What's in my Bag








Most of my posts this week have been a bit different, I just wanted to change things up and not have a constant repetition because that can sometimes get boring, so today's post is all about what's in my bag. I literally just unzipped the purse that I've been using lately (just a black cross body from target) and dumped the contents onto my bed. 

1). Glasses and glasses case: I'm supposed to wear them when driving which rarely happens but I keep them with me just in case
2). Camelback water bottle: It's important to always stay hydrated so I always fill up my water bottle every morning before leaving the house 
3). Paris Journal: I tend to always keep a journal with me, no matter how many times I switch my bag around that is one thing that remains constant 
4). Camera: I keep my small camera with me in case inspiration strikes or I'm doing something interesting that day. I've also been wanting to start vlogging a bit so I keep it handy just in case
5). Iphone: my phone is my baby, my entire life is on that thing
6). Elephant Wallet: I got this clutch wallet for Christmas and I think the print is really fun and elephants are my favorite animal 
7). Random Receipt: This is a receipt for one of the prom dresses I bought, I have no idea why it's just floating around in there
8). Mascara: I don't typically carry mascara with me but I was running late one morning and just threw them in there so I could finish my makeup in the car
9). Lauren Hutton Oil Blotting pads: My skin gets pretty oily throughout the day so these are a lifesaver 
10). Headphones: I like to have them just in case, you never know when you're going to have to tune someone out 
11). Lollipop: They gave this to me after dinner at a restaurant I went to recently, I still don't understand why
12). Pens: To write in my journal with or just for any other reason 
13). Handsanitizer: you can never be too cautious 
14). Tylenol: I get massive headaches so I always make sure I have some sort of pain reliever with me
15). Car Keys: I clearly need to drive places, I have a bunch of keychains attached to the end so they don't get lost in the bottom of my bag
16). Raybans: My sunglasses are always with me, even on a cloudy day, I'm obsessed with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment