April 2, 2014

New Faces in New Places

This weekend was another busy one for me, I attended a film festival for an environmental agency on Saturday, and it was about as fun as it sounds (not fun at all). Some of the films were funny and interesting, but a few..... lets just say I was able to take a much needed nap. But on Sunday I went to meet up with my roommate for college! We met up in a town near the campus and I can't even tell you how nervous I was. It was our first time meeting and I'm one of those people who always feels the need to make a good impression.  So of course I wasn't exactly dressed correctly for the pouring rain that we had. I had on my rain boots and I had my umbrella but I left my rain coat in my car because fashion. I don't always make the smartest choices. But we had a lovely time getting to know each other. We went for lunch. 




Surprisingly I didn't order something normal on the menu. I'm generally a picky eater, but once my meal arrived I wasn't as shocked considering it was just a flat bread with cheese and tomato. But after lunch we walked around and went into a few shops and vintage stores which were absolutely to die for.



And then we finished our day with a few cupcakes. 


I am even more excited for move in day than I was before. And I'm even more excited that my roommate and I got on really well! 


I would also just like to apologize for the lack of posts as of recent. It's been extremely busy lately with keeping up with school work, the writing and editing of Ambercool, and just the hundred and one other things that I have going on. But I just thought I would give you guys a quick update on what I've been doing and the run down on another busy weekend! 


   
xxx Lex 

No comments:

Post a Comment