March 12, 2014

Coffee Comfort




Today was so warm that I couldn't help but pull out a skirt from the back of my closet. Although I couldn't help but cringe at how pale I am due to the dreary cold of winter, it was nice being able to unpack some of my warmer weather clothes. My top is from H&M, I bought it ages ago in a size much too big making it almost perfect to tie up and wear as a crop,allowing focus to be drawn more to the lace detail at the top of the shirt. I wanted to wear something lazy and comfortable but also cute because even though the sun was shining I had no desire to remove myself from the comfort of my room. So I just paired the tank top with an oversized cardigan that I bought from a thrift shop, a black skirt from forever 21, and my converse to keep with the laid back theme 

Similar Top













Similar Skirt














Similar Cardigan












Exact Shoes





No comments:

Post a Comment